Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Set This Immersion?

Options
  • 05-05-2024 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭

Ive turned off the gas for the Summer but the boiler wont heat the water on its own even when you set it to just taps no rads so until I get a plumber to look at it I wanted to turn on the electric heater in the hot press beside the tank.

I cant figure out this timer though, it looks like a normal timer where you press down the plastic pegs around the outside at the times the immersion should come on but they dont seem to budge no matter what I try with them, tried forcing them up or down with the edge of a knife but no joy either.

Im obviously missing something very simple here, any clue? Switches will be set to On and Sink, the picture was taken at 17:30 and the white arrow is pointing at that so the clock seems to be set right, how the hell do you tell this thing to heat the water for an hour at 03:00 to 04:00 in the morning?

Comments

Advertisement