Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverfest

Options
  • 03-05-2024 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

The festival is on this weekend

I'm looking forward to the Pegasus parade tonight at half 9 and the fireworks on Sunday night.

Anything else I should check out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭geotrig

maybe go support some of the marathon runners on sunday on a quieter stretch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭pigtown

The parade was very well attended, big crowd along the route. Not as good as the giant granny, it could have done with some more exciting live drummers etc.

A nice addition to the festival all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭chicorytip

The fireworks display was brilliant but rather brief in duration. Spectators were asking, "is that all"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭pigtown

It was 10 minutes exactly. I thought they were very good but I watched them on Sarsfield Bridge and I couldn't hear the soundtrack. I don't know why they didn't pit a couple of speakers up there.

Town was buzzing yesterday with the race and everything. Huge crowds around enjoying the sunshine. I had a great time.

Advertisement