Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acceptable behavior in a relationship

Options
  • 01-05-2024 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Should a women flrt in front of her man even if he knows she never cheat.???

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Kurooi

In most relationships that's a solid NO. I think you can assume then it's not ok if it was never otherwise clarified.

But each to their own, I've met people who find it fun or attractive and they're OK with it in their relationship.

By the way, I think you posted to the wrong section.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭Allinall

Stopped reading after “her man”

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Dan Steely

Have you pm'd the mod in question?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭YellowLead

The question isn’t should people do it or not, it’s is their partner okay with it or not.
    I wouldn’t like a partner to flirt in front of me, unless it was very harmless banter with an old person or something, as opposed to flirting with intent because they fancied somebody.
    Some couples do it and neither minds so it’s down to individuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"don't be reckless with other people's hearts
    Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭con747

What the hell has Dublin/Swords/Coolock got to do with anything. Try again OP.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭893bet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭con747

In English? The amount of abbreviation's is hard to keep up with these days!

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kebab91Kilbarrack

All good, so here we go. I asked the question as a i am i that situation myself and was uncomfortable talking to my partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭xyz13

Get married.

Petit a petit l'oiseau fait son nid...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,703 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

That’s enough of that. Not disputing a warning, infraction or ban. Discussion closed.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement