Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Qashqai

Options
  • 01-05-2024 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi,

I know someone posted about this recently but its something different to what they are asking.

I want to get a 2015 1.5 Dci but I was wondering if being a high miler would be an issue? If i buy one at 200k km and in 3 years put another 100k on it would it be worth nothing?

A Qashqai with 300k would just about be the end of it right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You will be talking about bangernomics value at that stage as it will be 12 years old with 300k km on the clock. Hard to compare going by similar ones at today's prices as prices are inflated since Covid but hard to guess what the market will be like in 3 years time but I'd doubt prices will be as high as now. You would want to be buying it cheap today so that you don't loose too much on it in 3 years time. In saying that Qashqais are always popular even at that end of the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭goochy

You do big enough kms you either want to be driving a car into the ground or buyer an older lower mileage car

Advertisement