Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investment in new business

Options
  • 01-05-2024 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am a long time working but new to new business owner ship.

Has anyone any experience in people investing into a business, type of return or ownership?

For ease, I have a business idea which will need around 250k to get going. My intention is to quit my own job to focus on the business. My BP shows me to be in profit by end year 2 with a good growth potential.

I have a chap looking to invest but not sure how ownership is broken down, he won't really be involved in the day to day and ideally will be looking to double his money back by end of year 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

If they haven’t dictated terms then I suggest registering on ChatGPT.com and ask it for advice. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Advertisement