Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biased moderators

Options
  • 30-04-2024 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭

I have been getting numerous warnings and bans from moderators Beastie and Ten of swords. My Last threatened ban is for mentioning immigration in a discussion about the national party.

I think that the problem is more to do with my view on immigration is totally different to there's. Any help on resolving this.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi Malinheader,

The way this works is that you choose one specific sanction to appeal per thread here. Can you please indicate what exactly you are appealing?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭malinheader

Thanks for the reply ancapailldorcha, I have been blocked from accessing current affairs/imho.I have received numerous warnings from two moderators. The last one was for mentioning immigration in a thread about the National party, which I find strange and think the issue is more about some of my views in general that these two moderators have an issue with. I think you were posting in the same thread at the time. Anyway I have been in contact with Mike from boards. Ie and I am still waiting his reply. Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated m

Post edited by malinheader on

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Reminder that only the OP and the mods in question can post in this thread.

A post has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement