Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is Ireland the only country in the EU that sells E10 petrol ONLY

Options
  • 29-04-2024 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭

Just back from Spain/Morocco on the Motorcycle.

One thing I noticed is that in Spain, you can still buy E5 petrol as well as E10 petrol.

In Morocco you can only buy regular petrol.

Has me wondering that in Ireland, you can only buy E10, I haven't seen E5 anywhere in months. Are there other countries in the EU that only offer E10 fuel?

The other thing I noticed is that in Morocco on the regular RON95, there was no pressure build up in the tank. When I open the cap I usually hear a loud "Pisht" sound as the pressure is released. running on Moroccan fuel, this isn't happening.

Weird fuel characteristics, all the same

Comments

Advertisement