Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I discover top-tier electronic tracks?

Options
  • 29-04-2024 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey! I'm on the lookout for top-tier electronic tracks to add some excitement to my playlist. Could you recommend a website or platform known for providing a diverse range of electronic music genres and featuring high-quality releases?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

this sounds like a setup….

• Registered Users Posts: 19,888 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

100tracklists.com

Discover them there and then go buy the ones you like.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

@AdamsBetty

Electronic music is diverse, as you say, but if you're any bit into psytrance (the Goan variety, not to be confused with Ibiza-style "trance"), then I'd recommend you head to Ektoplazm.

All of the music is legal, free, and downloadable in MP3 and also lossless formats (for DJs and audiophiles).

If high bpm is not your style, explore the different subgenres. The first album you'll see on the site is from Globular. Nice down-tempo dubby psy music to smoke with, if that's your fancy.

It's been years since I've followed the site, so I'm not sure how updated it is.

Also, if you are a Spotify subscriber, I find their algorithms for finding related artists is pretty good.

Advertisement