Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marriage fraudsters

Options
  • 29-04-2024 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My wife obtained a free pass to Ireland by marrying me in India. However, individuals like my wife gained easy access to Ireland by marrying me and later deceiving me.
    I lost my finances by supporting her until she secured a stable job. 
     Now that she has received her Visa from her company after probation, she moved out from my apartment and is seeking a divorce, and their parents in India require money to settle it in mutual way, which is evident that all this was planned to get visa and money for divorce out of me. what should i do to get justice?

Tried reaching out garda , mailed DV_GNIB and <snip>

No help form anyone for this type of marriage fraudsters

please guide me

Post edited by hullaballoo on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

that’s not a fraudulent marriage in Ireland. At least you believed it was a real marriage and thus it is a real marriage!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Some questions from your post

• How Long were you married?
    • How long is she in Ireland?
    • Why do her family in India require "money" to settle the divorce?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,714 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

moderator: this is one for a professional legal advisor OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement