Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I'm looking for my dads old e36 323i

Options
  • 29-04-2024 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

First car I ever sat in, 99 black coupe msport. Its reg is 99d776, if anyone has any info or knows anything about it let me know. Did a carcheck and its nct and tax has been out for a few years so theres a good chance it's been taken for its parts or scrapped but fingers crossed it hasn't.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Stick a post up on the E36 Owners page on facebook and you'll have a better chance of finding it. Reg number doesn't ring a bell - but NCT only expired three yars ago, so theres a good chance its parked up somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭BrianD3

If you try to book an NCT for it, the suggested centre is Kells so that may be where it did its last NCT. Or Kells may be the closest centre to the registered owner's address. I know that's not much help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭User1998

The fact it still shows up on the NCT website suggests it hasn’t been scrapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭BrianD3

That's right, if it had been officially scrapped (cert of destruction) I believe the NCT website would give a "vehicle unavailable" error.

Could still be dismantled, broken for parts etc. unofficially though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's info on last ownership changes when doing quotes on Cornmarket insurance website. It says last ownership change was 01/10/2019. The last NCT test centre used by it was Kells so likely that part of the country, not sure how much that helps.

https://www.cornmarket.ie/car-insurance-quotes/your-car/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭GusGus

Post edited by GusGus on

Advertisement