Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Brown 995 Restoration Help

Options
  • 28-04-2024 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi All,

I have a DB 995 that has been outside for about 10 years, used to start fine and there is a tin can over the exhaust pipe. I would really like to try and get it back working again. Anyone know anyone around Galway side that might be interested in taking on a project. I not in any rush but would like to see what the art of the possible is, I am confident the right person could get it working as it was working when i was small i remember it very well. Was our first tractor at home so it has some sentimental value to get it moving again and the timing is right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

A little out of your way, but this guy down in Clare restores David Browns. I've dealt with him a good bit.

James O'Hagan 061 367636, O'Callaghans Mills, in east Clare.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/O-Hagans-Garage-David-Brown-Tractors/189363257826458

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dreddredd

Advertisement