Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Joe Duffy Ford

Options
  • 28-04-2024 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Does anyone kow if im right that Joe Duffy Motors lost the ford Dealership in New Cars in Cork and Athlone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Deisedarren

pics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭goochy

Well considering Cab doesn't exist anymore I would not trust that Info you are showing as up to date

it looks like Joe Duffy Ford exit 5 m50 looks like it’s also gone

joe duffy motors a succesful but strange company , Finglas motors were a successful dealer for many years - the Mazda showrooms still have old signage - think there has been a disagreement with Mazda over new signage as other Mazda dealers also held off replacing signs .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

Joe Duffy Ford Cork were still selling new Fords in January but are now only offering used cars. I would be very surprised if their goal for the CAB site isn't to close it and sell it for development - the site is worth several million.

• Advertisement

i thought they took on CAB as Ford werent happy with the Blackrock premises and Joe Duffy would move Ford to where ZUCAR are ?

Abernathys were supposed to be losing Ford and i assume it was that Joe Duffy wantes east cork area to justify moving to little island ?

it does seem that Ford are changing there dealers

Don't think low sales is dealers fault

Advertisement