Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Further Ed Courses

Options
  • 19-04-2024 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I am currently looking into Fetac or ETB courses and already have a degree and postgrad level 8 study done but lack career direction. I come from an IT, Business and Digital Marketing background and struggled to get my foot in the door and looking at other options either stay in those fields or change career.

Not sure what level 5 or 6 course to go for but don’t want to do SNA. Any advice be appreciated thanks. I would hope to consider something that’s a short course, guaranteed job/pay and AI proof that it still be around in 20 years time!? The lay offs in IT tech is concerning and needing to specialize.

Advertisement