Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson printer ink subscription

Options
  • 19-04-2024 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm on a Epson printer ink subscription, the first 3 months are free but I've discovered they have been charging me. I have been on the phone to them in Egypt for 3 hours trying to get it sorted. They have given me an email address to send my voucher details but the email just bounces back to me saying it's inactive. The online support is for drivers etc,and they do have a UK number but that would cost a fortune to call especially if it is for 2 hours. Has anyone an email for support other than level.one@epson.co.uk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭satguy

There is a special place reserved in Hell for all senior management, at all the Printer Manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭horse7

Reply to the email address Epson gave me: This mailbox is no longer active. You will not receive a reply to your email.

To get support, please visit Epson Support page and enter the model of your product or the serial number to find drivers, software, manuals, FAQ's and warranty information appropriate for your product. Here you can also find details about contacting Epson Support on the “Contact Us” tab.

Is this the same as a no reply email, they insist it's the email address for them and they are able to send me a mail from that address. But the above is the reply I kept getting.

Advertisement