Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available to join or start originals band - Cork

Options
  • 18-04-2024 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I'm a guitarist in Cork into playing challenging/interesting/rewarding music from Cory Wong to In Flames to Sunny Day Real Estate to Melanie Faye.

I used to play in original bands of different genres but fell into a rut around COVID and just been playing in an 80's pop cover band at the moment.

Would love to get back to writing and jamming and trying out new things with a bunch of musicians - I'm fairly open-minded regarding Genre / Style / Instruments

I have my own gear and transport - Usually use one of the rental spaces in Cork City for jamming/rehearsal.

I have a few disparate contacts for Keyboards, Bass & Guitar players from different projects over the years but they don't all play the same stuff - so seeking to find a few like minded individuals here to get something rolling.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Advertisement