Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scented Geraniums - where to get?

Options
  • 18-04-2024 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Really want to get a few scented geraniums for a window box, rose, cinnamon, lemon etc. but just cannot find them anywhere! Is there a season they are usually in garden centres? I checked online and they are out of stock everywhere and mostly sold through UK websites, which don't tend to ship to Ireland. Does anyone have these and where did you buy them? Or am I searching out of season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

Haven't seen them in any garden centres local to me lately. Could you ring/call in to your local ones and ask them to order some in for you?

Of course if you knew someone with them, they propagate fairly easily. I have a few cuttings getting started off a relative's plant.

I bought that one in a garden in Mountbellew a few years back, Miland's. They don't have an online shop though, a lot of garden centres don't

I'd like to get a few different ones myself, I'll keep an eye on this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

Actually just checked a nearby garden centre and they have them in stock, so definitely a good time

Ardcarne Garden Centre in Boyle/Roscommon towns

Advertisement