Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Clash At The Castle Scottish Style 2024- Sat 15th June 2024 Hydro Glasgow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd imagine Drew will headline in the main event, a world title match

• Registered Users Posts: 37,802 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Supposably Priest vs Drew is the main event

Combo ticket Prices starting from £145, definitely not 'budget friendly'

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

not bad for two events. Will sell out in no time like MITB.

I expected it to cost more for both SD and the PPV if I'm honest starting price

Are you going @PTH2009

Not sure atm. If i am id only fly over Saturday morning and back Sunday. Rough plan is a trip to Edinburgh(seeing a real castle) and then train to Glasgow. Have a hotel booked for £75

I'd aim to get the cheapest combo ticket and hopefully sell the SD one. No way I'd be lucky to get only a ticket for 'CATC" thus not buying an 'OnLocation' ticket again

Is what it is if u can't make the trip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Any word on prices for just the Smackdown

Sale for combo tickets starting tomorrow, I'm guessing limited single event tickets will go on sale in a few weeks but won't be cheap

SD clashing with Scotlands first game in the Euros, so might be easier to get a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Spooch

Joined the pre sale queue and am 7000+ in line. Presume thats all the decent seats gone anyway?

No luck, those prices are just wow

No splitting tickets

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yep… that's me out at them prices.

Still a decent few tickets left but I do think it will sell out

Just can't justify the cost myself but it will be a great atmosphere

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

€205 for the cheapest ticket that’s crazy pricing but I guess they know the market.

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,173 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

205? I was told 175 by my best mate earlier. Thats insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

The pricing in the above picture is £175.65 so that works out with the exchange rate at €204.58 so round it off a €205 with charges.

Regards,

P.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That's insane.

Like, obviously it will sell out.

But it puts a dampener on the idea of a Dublin show for me, cause 200 quid a person would be way too much :/

The NXT Takeover show that was meant to happen pre-covid was only 40 quid for Row 15 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Mental prices

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

is it not €200 cause it’s a combo ticket?

Irish show I imagine would be €80-€100 cheapest ticket

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

€100 is still a lot to sit at the back. Admittedly, the combo stuff does make the price slightly more sense based, although it would still price me out of it if you couldn't skip the Smackdown show.

If it was only here, I guess it would be half the price but that's still high to sit 200 rows back :(

I assume the nearly 3 grand combi are seats at ringside, ultimately very expensive, enjoy anyone going

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You won't get them now either cheapest ones left are 500 a pop🤣

1200 for ringside it looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Endeavor prices

UFC events gone the same way the last few years

At this stage I genuinely hope it doesn’t sell out as if it does ticket prices will be sky high forever more for European PLEs.

Think it will sell out sadly as they have the 'market'

ah the bubble will burst soon enough. IWC already bored of Cody. Same for Becky.

Priest/Jey no reason to be in a world championship match completely downgraded the work Rollins put into building that title up.

I know the draft is coming up and they are spinning their wheels until that but have we entered the post endgame MCU era for WWE?

And when the bubble bursts the 2 for 1 specials will be back.

Ticket sales for WWE’s Clash at the Castle PPV have been labelled an “Absolute Disaster”.

We spoke earlier about the ticket price being widely condemned in the uk with the current cheapest available tickets being priced at £500 ($624) to sit in the highest tier.

The pics attached show the number of tickets still remaining, the event was expected to sell out within the hour after over 20,000 people signed up to pre sale. WWE tickets have never sold this badly for a televised show in its history in the UK.

UK fans seemed to have responded with their feet as the only areas to have currently sold well were the cheapest areas available.

Looks like people just aren’t willing to pay that much money for general admission wrestling tickets in the current economic climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Petermc83

Typical Endevour… I'm fed up paying sky high prices for UFC events and now since they took over the WWE, they seem to think fans will just pay whatever they charge to attend a live event. They have tv deals worth billions.. yet still want to cream off their fanbase.. disgraceful!

Advertisement