Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Service promotion EO - HEO (discounted sick leave)

Options
  • 17-04-2024 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Query,

I had a critical illness discounted by the CMO previously on promotion from CO to EO. Does this mean that this same period of discount is effectively permanently discounted if I enter a competition for HEO in the future ( & within the same 4 year window ), or do I have to go back through the hoops again to apply for exactly the same period of discount to be re assessed ?

I only raise the query, as when I spoke to HR, I was told that just because a 4 week period was previously assessed and discounted by the CMO, does not mean that it will automatically be discounted again… which makes absolutely zero sense !

I mean either it is discountable or it is non discountable…. right ?

Currently EO in AGS

Thanks in advance :-)

Advertisement