Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forex trading

Options
  • 16-04-2024 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi

I was wondering how much per day can you make safely make Forex trading? I used etoro before but haven't done it in a while. Some articles I have read said that day traders aim at 1-2.5 % a day. I aimed for much higher profits with smaller amounts when I traded.

Whats your opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mach 3

I suppose it depends on your risk/ reward ratio really, or whatever you are comfortable with in your trade plan.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭the O Reilly connection

I've checked some trading websites and it looks as though on average 75% of people lose money on those sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭taratee

1-2.5% is nonsense. Crunch the numbers yourself and see.

That sounds very, very low. I find it very hard to believe that 25% of retail traders are profitable. Guessing that the broker is working those numbers to make the them look better. My understanding is that ~90% of retail traders lose money trading.

Advertisement