Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student UCC Dentistry

Options
  • 16-04-2024 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Everyone

Anyone here who has entered to Undergraduate Dentistry program in UCC as a Mature student, I am looking for tips and guidance for interview

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 crdnmd

Hi,

I applied to both TCD and UCC last year. I got into TCD, but no interview for UCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dentistry2024

Can you share your interview experience with TCD please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 crdnmd

It was quite relaxed, I was asked general questions (why dentistry, what do I know about the course, why would I be a good person to choose, what skills I have, times where I excelled etc) It seemed like they wanted to know that I understood the commitment and effort dentistry takes. They asked me maybe a few more general questions about Trinity and where I see myself in 5years, what type of dentist I might like to be. It was all very general from what I remember.

It was also over Zoom and I have heard that UCC is in person.

Thanks for all the info. Yes, my interview will be in person in UCC. I put UCC as first choice, not heard anything yet from Trinity. Presume you put Trinity as your first choice.

Can I ask how is life at TCD, what time lectures start and what time normal day ends, asking just because I have a daughter of 3 years and just worried about managing things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 lauracork2024

Hey,

How did your interview go? Have you heard back? I had my interview for OT last Wednesday the wait is killing me 😭...

Advertisement