Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

van hire for licence held slightly less than 2 years ?

Options
  • 15-04-2024 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi i am potentially starting work in the summer in a big van and was wondering if there was anywhere that would rent to me. i hold my car licence for 1 year 10 months i also hold a truck category c licence so there are more options i assume ? i was hoping to rent the van to practise parking driving it wouldnt be a problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭zg3409

Try go car, they have vans, you don't mention age.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,877 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Get some refresher lessons for the C licence, or C1 if you can find a school. Any school will take you out and it's better to get proper training than picking up bad habits driving around yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭wsa30h

27 years old. also am planning to do the bus licence in the summer so i might as well do that and get the benefit of learning something new.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Leatra

GoCar requires that you've held a full licence for no less than two years.

Advertisement