Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any Toyota Auris Owner here? - Digital Speedometer

Options
  • 15-04-2024 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I own a Japanese imported toyota Auris 2016 that do not have a Digital Speedometer.

Is it just how it is? because when i checked couple of Auris, it do have a digital speedometer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

when you say digital speedometer, do you mean an additional digital readout for speed, separate to the actual speedo which is a traditional analogue dial?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭shane b

There could be 2 reasons - trim level of your car and there may have been a face lift in 2016.

I had a look on dondeal and 2015 models/early 2016 models seem to be fitted with the pic on the left. Later 2016 cars or higher spec models seem to come with the more colourful display on the right.

Also the hybrid versions gets a slightly different display again fom the one below. They get an extra blue glow.

Is your car a straight petrol or hybrid?

Advertisement