Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croi Conaithe / Vacant Housing Scheme - Cost of Works/ Billing estimate

Options
  • 14-04-2024 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am applying for the vacant housing scheme and have just had a builder refuse to give me an estimate of the cost of works for my application as he was not confident standing over the numbers incase it was audited by the scheme.

1. Do i have to have a qualified QS, builder etc. do costings for me on the application or can i do this myself?
    2. Does anyone with experience on the scheme know if they have any deviation between the initial costings and the actual invoiced work- was this an issue?

Many thanks,

Joe

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement