Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stansted connecting flights

Options
  • 12-04-2024 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have 1hr 15mins between arrival and departure time on a Saturday evening in Stanstead. TCarry on baggage only and fast tracked at security.

Is it possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭gossamerfabric

My last transfer through Stansted on Monday evening was on time and I would have been able to do a transfer in only 1h15minutes if needed. It didn't take long to get through baggage check. A delay on your flight in to Stansted is the unknown which might destroy your plans. My flight to Stansted left nearly on time. The shuttle bus from plane stand to airport took a few more minutes too.

My next transfer flight through Stansted is 1h45 which will be on a Saturday evening is in June which I don't expect to be too much pressure for me. 1h 15m will always feel a bit tight.

Note that if there is too much of a gap you will have to wait around in the main hall at Stansted as they don't publicize the gate from which you will be leaving until about an hour before departure.

Stansted airport departures website page gets updated in realtime so use that to find which gate you need.

Post edited by gossamerfabric on

Advertisement