Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashley Park / Cloughjordan

Options
  • 12-04-2024 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

We're getting married next year and it won't be big by Irish standards. We're inviting roughly 120 and expect 80-95 (a lot are coming from abroad so I don't expect them all). Is either of these venues too big for that size? I think Cloughjordan could work but Ashley Park might be too big. I'd love any insight you can share! We've a couple of other places in mind and trying to bring the list down to top 2 or 3 at the moment. Open to other recommendations also. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

We got married in Ashley Park in 2022 with just under 100 and it was perfect. Didn't feel too big in any way. They have multiple ways to set up the marquee so you'd easily fit the numbers you want without it being cramped or too spaced out.

I'd highly recommend Ashley Park. We had the perfect day there and it's absolutely stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭cave_dweller

Thanks so much! That's super helpful and glad to hear you had a great day! We were a little worried they couldn't adapt the marquee so I'm delighted to hear they can. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

what direction are you travelling from, price Kinnity if it’s not too far out of the way, the ballroom is perfect for that size…Ashley park is very nice though especially if you get the weather.

Advertisement