Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bark.com - Any good for attracting business?

Options
  • 10-04-2024 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Grateful for any advice on whether this a is a good site for business.

I’m aware you have to pay for any leads they may provide but I don’t know how much.

Also, are they better for some services rather than others. I’m in the HR/Employment law business so I don’t know whether it’s relevant.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

I used it for a year or so but dropped it in the end. Most of the leads were too vague, location-wise but they wouldn’t change it. Even though there were a good quantity of leads, you have to be first responding to win any business in popular searches.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JohnRock

I have used it to hire people to get work done in my house. I also spoke with one business owner who used it to get his initial clients and he had positive things to say about it but that was a long time ago. Can you send me a message with a link to your website? If I know anyone looking for your service I can share it with them.

Advertisement