Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drain overflow caused a leak

Options
  • 10-04-2024 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I need help. A neighbour behind me sold their garden and since then my entire street has been blocked up. My house is last on the line, so we take the hit. At first it was raw sewage in the garden until my husband 'plugged' it. We have 2 year old twins..... We need access to the garden. But today, the heavy rain Caused a flood in our basement. Its a serious problem, I need it fixed. A local contractor clears the drains... It does affect neighbours also. Apparently the new build wants nothing to do with it.

I'm done... I literally spent the past 3 years renovating my house, I'm not moving. Irish water has nothing to do with it.

What do I do???

Advertisement