Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grocery price comparison app

Options
  • 10-04-2024 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I haven't seen anyone post on this but might be worth sharing. It is a grocery price comparison https://www.savvyspender.ie/mobile-app . From using it so far, you can compare price of one product or a shopping list. Don't think it takes into account whether you've got vouchers.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭SharkMX

Its very awkward to use. Tried it for a few days and ended up uninstalling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 d mc

I have it too. I find it pretty easy to use. Similar to supermarket apps - look at items and add them to a basket if you want. I find it really good for comparing price of whiskeys & wines.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,414 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Better or worse than trolley.co.uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AussieJim

It's similar to trolley in how you can compare a product. Shopping list part works different tho. In this app it compares shopping list side by side across the stores. Last time I used Trolley, shopping lists were automatically split e.g. these 4 items are cheapest at Aldi, these 5 at Tesco and those 2 at Sainsburys.

Advertisement