Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone line down for nearly 2 months

Options
  • 09-04-2024 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

So the efibre line they put in my backyard came down in February - phone/internet still working nearly on the ground and an obvious safety hazard. I've called them loads of times and no joy. Went into their shop in Limerick on Wednesday and finally seemed to be making some headway. Today I got a text saying the issue has been resolved despite no engineer stepping foot on my property. Rang them again and it was another wild goose chase and was told to ring Eircom myself to get them to fix it - which was an outright lie/

Called again demanding the supervisor and she wanted photos sent in which I did 7 weeks ago and I just lost it

I signed up with them in August so am I allowed to just break the contract and go somewhere else?

Comments

Advertisement