Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Elite SE DUAL SHOWER

Options
  • 08-04-2024 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

Anyone have one of these. I have a cold water gravity system. Wondering if the rain head is worth the extra 100 euros?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭blackbox

I can't imagine that an electric shower will produce enough hot water for a rain shower except in the middle of summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

Just guessing???

It will be fine. Just dont expect super pressure. Plenty to have an enjoyable shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭cornflake1

We have one. I use the rain head all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I repair & install showers for a living.

The Triton T90sr silent shower with dual head is a far better quality shower.

The rain head doesn't increase the pressure in any way. It's the same pressure from the rain head as from a regular head.

It's worth mentioning that statistically women tend not to use the rain head part. Four adults in my home & I'm the only one who uses the rain head on the power shower.

Advertisement