Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth it?

Options
  • 06-04-2024 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have been with Turas Nua for around six months now, and to be fair, they have been helpful, but I haven't had much luck with finding a job for a variety of reasons. I seen a position under the Work Placement Experience Programme (WPEP) that would interest me. I am aware of WPEP, and that it is a 6-month, 30 hour per week scheme. At this stage, I am itching to get back to work. I have only held part-time positions in the past through the TUS and C.E. Schemes, and I feel that this WPEP position can help me climatize to full-time work.

Would you recommend the WPEP position as a positive step forward, or shall I hold out for a more permanent position?

Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement