Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded ares striker as-01

Options
  • 06-04-2024 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭

For sale or trade. Picked up this ares striker as01 a few weeks ago but just isn’t my thing. It’s been upgraded by the previous owner and the parts list is in the picture. Firing at 318fps. Comes with long and short mag and some original parts plus the speed trigger which I took out as it wasn’t my kinda thing again. Selling for €200 or trades for scar, sr25 or another nice sniper. Scope not included or for sale sorry. Based in Meath.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chris3123

Can you ship to Dublin, if so how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

yea posting should be fine. Think about €15 would cover postage. Where abouts in dublin are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chris3123

In the dublin 16 area.

ah ok sorry I wouldn’t be over that side too often it’d have to be posted so unfortunately

bump

• Advertisement

bump. Open to most trades

bump

Now comes with this short dot scope

Bump. Reduced to €175 with the scope as pictured

Advertisement