Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW GTD Alternative

Options
  • 05-04-2024 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Currently driving a 151 GTD, want a change so am either going to upgrade to a 20 model GTD or find an alternative. Any suggestions? Skoda Octavia don't really interest me and I want to stick with diesel.

Thanks 😁

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭BlakeS94

To be honest if you're driving a GTD you'll probably only be happy with a newer GTD.

Other options could be Focus ST, Peugeot 308 GT, Audi A3 ,Seat Leon FR or Octavia VRS

Or any other 180bhp diesel hatchback

Or just keep yours get the dieselgate shite mapped out of it and bring it up to 220bhp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭mikeecho

I'm only here to see how long it takes for someone to recommend an EV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Casati

Focus ST TDCI is a good option - if you see one up NÍ might be worth importing as they don’t attract big VRT. BMW 120d is another decent option too

Advertisement