Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency tax

Options
  • 05-04-2024 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, just wanted to enquire about emergency tax, I don't have a PPSN at the moment,but have applied for one, so before this I have worked on trial basis for a single day only with a firm and have been emergency taxed and now I started a full time job with another firm ..but because I just applied for the ppsn I will be emergency taxed here also ..so how do I claim back the Emergency tax once I get the ppsn with firm 1 which I no more work for and firm 2 which I am currently employed woth. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Usually once your tax details are sorted by revenue you'll get a refund in your next pay cheque. Worst case scenario, reach out to revenue directly and they'll sort you out. They are actually quite efficient at ensuring that any monies owed to you make it back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,689 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Your PPSN is not linked to a specific company, you use the some PPSN at every company.

Advertisement