Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NVIDIA Shield TV Pro 2019 vs QLED/OLED Smart TV with Dolby Atmos

Options
  • 04-04-2024 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

My LG TV is smart but non android based. It is 8 years old, but still working fine. I have a soundbar (JBL BAR 1300 - https://uk.jbl.com/soundbars/JBLBAR1300BLKUK.html) with Dolby Atmos capability. I am currently running all my android apps including IPTV apps, on an Android TV Box.

My question is how would you compare NVIDIA Shield TV Pro 2019 with a new Android based Smart TV with Dolby Atmos sound + Vision.

Any advantage in buying a NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (which is currently 220 euro) if I am going for a QLED/OLED Smart TV with Google TV or Android TV option, on both of which I can install android apps.

Any new version of NVIDIA Shield TV Pro going to come out soon?

I am not a game player but like movies and music. Any advice welcome.

Comments

Advertisement