Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Muin II indoor trainer. 50 quid

Options
  • 04-04-2024 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭

The wife was right 3 years ago when she said I was never going to use it 😁.

I migrated to rollers and never looked back. Works perfectly. Cassette installed and included.

Nb - I never used the Bluetooth or "smart" aspect to it. I had my own power pedals, so I've no idea if or how that works.

Prompt collection preferred. Dublin 16 area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭gmacww

Do you know by chance if it has the required sensor for zwift? If there is a grey box inside the red cover under the fan then it has it. If it does I'd take it for asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Pretty sure it has that bluetooth/ant+ thingy yeah. But I'll check at home this evening. Iirc I used it once myself but defaulted to my own power metre pedals then.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭paul a newman

I'll offer asking, second in line to gmacww

• Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭cletus

I'll go a very optimistic 3rd...

OK. So it definitely HAD it. Because I distinctly remember that it didn't come in the box originally and I got one off Elite themselves for free. But where it is now, God only knows. I just checked inside that little panel and it's not there now.

So. You'll have to tell me if that means you're not interested and then I can pass it on to 2nd and 3rd in line, if they want it as is or not.

• Advertisement

As is would be fine for me, can collect fri

That's cool with me unless gmacww says otherwise in the meantime I guess.

Yup, he's first in line

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭gmacww

Hey sorry for the delay folks. Thanks for coming back ft but I'm good. All yours paul if you folk do a deal.

Advertisement