Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Sitting Co Laois

Options
  • 04-04-2024 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hello, hi l have 2 Yorkshire Terriers who are 13 & 16. They are very friendly but the eldest is both blind and 70% deaf but he is a very good boy. Due to their age especially his, l am reluctant to put them in Kennels as they are my world and l wouldn't put him through that as he is familiar with the layout of the house. To put it mildly l am in desperate need of a holiday after an extremely stressful time. I am wondering if there is anyone local Portlaoise, Mountrath or Abbeyleix who would be willing to dog sit for 7 days end of June. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DeezerM

You could join Trusted House Sitters or if you're on Facebook, try local forums etc or even try local dog groomers and Laois SPCA to see if they have recommendations in your area. You could also try Aoife @ Give That Paw - they have sitters in many counties. I can send a 'refer a friend' link to get 25% off THS membership if you decide to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DeezerM

PS: I'm a dog sitter (Dee for Dog) based in Co Wexford, but am fully booked in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Peppa

If week of 17th might know someone but he is mine from 25th June to July 3rd.

Advertisement