Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should be the lane position to keep for a third exit like this? Actually it's a private road

Options
  • 03-04-2024 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

What should be the lane position and when should I indicate.I am a learner driver.I do have an idea by practicing.But just need to be make sure. Expecting your valuable inputs.

Kind regards

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Ted222

I’d be inclined to indicate right as I approach the roundabout and then left as I pass the turn for newpark drive.

Quite a while since I did the test though!😬

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stephenjohny92

So should use the right lane.The Google map shows like go straight ahead that's why the confusion occured.Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Ted222

Ah yes. It’s not clear from the screenshot that there are two lanes available but yes definitely the right lane on approaching the roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stephenjohny92

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Scrabbel

I do find that Google Maps can be a little unreliable on the correct approach lane to a roundabout sometimes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement