Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions prizes tonight

Options
  • 03-04-2024 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

match 2+1 bonus ball €5

Match 2 €5

is that an error or how does it get determined.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭beachhead

A percentage of the total money collected in Ireland is allocated to the 2 numbers prize level.I've seen mostly mid to high 20s for 2 numbers in the past so e4.00 a prize.I would like to see that e5 should be the minimum for 2 numbers.Have not seen a e5 prize here for a long time -used to be common,nearly normal pay out.It's much lower in the UK at £2.40 to £2.60.In Spain about e3.80 or more but never e5.00-guessing about e5 cuz I have never won more than e5 on 2 nos.

I can vaguely remember the same amount being given for different prize levels but would be over a year ago.I think the lottery.ie goes back 3 months? So no use.The UK site goes back further national-lottery.co.uk if you want to look.Spanish national lottery history good too loteriasyapuestas.es

The Spanish draw last night gave e4.51 for 2 nos with 160,446 winners and e6.00 for 2 and one lucky star with 76,788 winners.

Advertisement