Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hi I’m have a problem with tracking the history of a car

Options
  • 02-04-2024 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi I bought a car in NI ITS A 2019 it was imported from England and re registered in NI I’m looking to vrt it but the usual they want me to pay customs I can GET MOT history as it after the first 4 years that you do the MOT in England , so I’m trying to find the date it was re registered in NI

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

Does the V5C not show the last registered owner and date?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Joek101

it does but he bought it on15/06/23

He crashed it and I bought it from a dealer who repairs and re sells its a cat 5 only panel damage , I’m just trying to find out the re registration date to NI PLATES ,

Advertisement