Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Virgin Media App

Options
  • 02-04-2024 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Anyone else having an issue with "My Virgin Media" app on Android or Apple? I had an upgrade to the HUB 6 recently and the app still thinks (2 months later) that it should be using the old Hub 3 MAC address, so obviously won't work and can't have access the app functions, the other sections of the app work fine, the "My Bills" "My Products" etc.

Have been on the support who tried the delete and recreate account to no avail, and despite numerous calls, have singularly failed to rectify, should take one of their DBA's or Devops people 5 mins to update the new MAC manually, obviously their automated approach does not seem to be working.

To say their support leaves a lot to be desired, from waiting on average 20 mins before answering, to taking hour(s) to come to no conclusion, they refuse to log a call against their supplied app as there is no option to log such a call. 🙄

Thanks

Tagged:

Advertisement