Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best recent psychic medium

Options
  • 01-04-2024 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi everyone.

I've been scanning various posts for a good psychic medium and many posts date back over 10 years, making it very hard for me to get phone numbers from users. So I am asking if anyone can recommend anyone who they've seen recently who would have phone numbers for who they would recommend. I am living in westmeath and would be willing to travel a couple of hours. I am in a major life crisis at the moment and could do with some guidance.

I have recently been to christine Holohan who I thought was excellent and I am very skeptical but it was the end of the day and she gets tired very easily, Debbie Gary who I found rubbish and asked too many questions, and I seen Billy martin many years ago who I also didn't find great.

If someone can recommend anyone to me that you have contact details for it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Brookez

Hey Shalena,

Sorry to hear things are not good with you at the moment.

I would recommend Peter Matthews and Suzann Morris, details are found by googling them....both do over the phone etc so no need to travel.

Stephanie in Cobh is v good but she only does in person readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭tamara25

finbarr Ward outside Ballinasloe is very good & does readings online if you can’t travel to see him. I would recommend James Keane also from Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 booono

Hi, would anyone have a contact number for James keane from galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭tamara25

yes I will pm you with it. James is very good!

Advertisement