Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this an Offensive Photo? (It's SFW)

Options
  • 01-04-2024 10:01am

I recently got a message from an Admin asking for me to remove this as my profile photo as it was "borderline crossing the line into nsfw."

Laila Junaid is a live baby, not dead.

Now, I'm not gonna play stupid and pretend I don't know where the Admin was coming from but if this was a happy & healthy baby in an incubator nobody would bat an eyelid. If this was a sick Irish baby that I was raising awareness for there'd be, I'd argue, no problem whatsoever.

People can post to their heart's content with an Israeli flag as their profile photo and defend Israel the rounds of the clock but pointing out this reality of genocide is a step too far.

If I could add a poll I would but unfortunately cannot.

Genuinely curious of people's opinions.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement