Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

formula one merchandise sale

Options
  • 31-03-2024 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

https://f1store2.formula1.com/en/

there are a fair few discounted items if you are into that sort of thing saw it over on hotukdeals.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Prices seem too good to be true?

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

I clicked through directly from the F1 site, and ended up at the same link from @clevtrev - took a punt on a couple of cheap ones

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Good spot OP, I'm as boring as it gets when it comes to clothing, but these prices are great for a couple of options. Now just to try and work through the sizing guide, as well as looking for Jordan and Benetton merch! (jk)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

Is it from UK being shipped,will I or could I get stung for taxes?

Anybody get Xtra 10 percent off for signing up first time?

I didn't.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I didn't get the 10% either.

I didn't even think of customs, but yes, getting stung could be a possibility. The only good thing is they removed the UK vat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Website says EU customs included at checkout so I wouldn't be concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got error message in checkout…"We experienced an issue processing your order. Please retry."

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Hideki99235

It ended at midnight, wonder was it anything to do with that as you were getting close?
    I made an order about 9pm and it went through.

There was a lot let good stuff than I was hoping for on initial viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭normanbond

Tnx for sharing.

I ordered a few items, great offer!

Hope delivery matches the order!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

that's what i was thinking too. anyway, saved me 150 euro that the kids were spending. wasn't one thing there i'd have bought for myself

• Advertisement

My order shipped today from Manchester

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Recieved my order just now.

Great quality, wish I ordered more. But I was worried about how genuine it was

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Hideki99235

Mine says it'll be another 10 days!

My order was delivered today too, excellent quality - thanks @clevtrev !

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

No customs charges then?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

It looks like alot of last years stuff so quality should be fine if that didn't bother you

Got mine today, no extra fees and quality is very good as others have mentioned. Good spot OP, and if there are any other similar sales in the future, can some kind soul dig up this thread again and let us know 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Kilteragh

Advertisement