Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Internet Access VPN - 95% Cashback on Topcashback.co.uk

Options
  • 30-03-2024 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

I was in the market for a new VPN sub and spotted this

At the time of writing this post, top cashback are offering 95% cashback on this VPN provider.

I paid for a 2 year sub + I got 2 free months so 26 months in total cost me €51.74 inc VAT

I checked my topcashback account an hour later and my purchase tracked.

The tracked amount is £40.75, which according to xe.com is €47.68

So €51.74 - €47.68 = €4.06 total for 26 months for this VPN which I think deserves a thread in the BA section

I dont know how good the VPN itself will be, but at this price, it's worth a shot

This 95% offer won't last long IMO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

I got it in February for the same price but with 4 months free and 95% cash back. Replaced Express VPN with it. The app isnt as nice looking as express VPN but it does everything I've asked of it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

How many devices can one plan be used on ?

Just got this and I can't seem to get the VPN to work with Netflix (Mexico)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

Unlimited devices. I don't have Netflix so I'm not sure about that. There are UK and US streaming servers though and they work for the BBC iPlayer and peacock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Would ye recommend this VPN?

Advertisement