Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Family Car suggestions

Options
  • 29-03-2024 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking to do better job 2nd time around 😀

My wives ford focus died last August and I needed to sort a replacement car ASAP. First baby was only born and we needed something sharpish. We bought a 2018 1.6 Diesel Honda Civic Saloon from a dealer. She never test drove it or anything and left it to me as her hands were full at home. Honda has NCT coming up and will be looking to change after that.

She isn't a fan, finds it too low and with baby getting bigger, an issue getting baby in and out etc. At most there may be a 2nd child.

She would like a crossover style/size vehicle, like the T-Roc size, not interested in bigger options like the Skoda Kodiaq for example.

Her requirements, wants "ideally leather interior with baby and a dog, something reliable, reversing camera and sensors", does about 20 - 25k a year mileage.

We will prob put maybe max €5k with the Honda so maybe a max budget of about €20k,

What would you all be suggesting or looking at. Thanks all

Comments

Advertisement