Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New boiler recommendations.

Options
  • 29-03-2024 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

House is mid terrace 2 bed, 6 radiators. Relatively easy to heat and is a B3 cert. Retains heat well too.

Current boiler SIME Format is gone I think, serial said it was manufactured 2003 and guess its been in the house since built 2005 era. Makes loud banging noises so it might be a CH sensor but thinking I'd be throwing good money after bad with it considering age.

Any recommendations for something similar? Has Google nest running it.

Not interested in heat pump as house is not suitable and can't afford one anyway.

So if anyone has any good reports for boilers then would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

there are lots of options and I suppose one of the most important factors is to get one that has local service available.

In terms of brands, if it were me I would favour either Worcester Bosch or Viessemann

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

viessmann 100

Advertisement