Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM Sten Mark II

Options
  • 28-03-2024 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Selling off an AGM Sten Mark II as I'm trimming the collection. Firing in and around 300fps on 0.2g

Has an aftermarket loop stock I bought from Vintage airsoft (with a little sock for a battery) as well as Vintage Airsoft's replacement knurled bolt to hold it in place (both items together cost about €100 euro). Looks far better than the stock and bolt that come with it.

Comes with five magazines and original real Sten sling. Has been aged to look older.

The downside - rear sight has broken off. Not that you'd really need it anyway!

Rear stock is a little wobbly when screwed on. Probably easy enough to rectify.

It fires but I'm selling it as a project gun as I just want rid of it as I've too many projects on the go.

€100

Can collect/meet in Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Any pics

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Duchamp

I'll give it a home for €100, can meet in Dublin, no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Cheers lads! It's yours Duchamp. Will take the rest to pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Back available again, buyer had to pull out unfortunately.

Cat not included ;)

Advertisement