Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to meet people from Ireland?

Options
  • 28-03-2024 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone,

I'm 28 years old and I'm moving from Germany to Ireland soon. Unfortunately I don't really know anyone from Ireland yet. I have a lot of friends from other countries like the Netherlands, USA and UK. I met most of them online and then later we met in person. I enjoy traveling and meeting people from other countries and since I'll be living in Ireland permanently it would be nice to know a few people there.

What's the best way to meet people from Ireland online? I know there are apps that let you meet people from around the world but there usually aren't many irish people.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

https://www.meetup.com/find/ireland/

worked for many of mine when they moved country, if you move around the co, you can adjust to see what is available there as well.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ottolwinner

Where you live, who you’ll end up working with and the hobbies you get involved with will probably help you best make friends but you won’t know that until you get here.
    You will love it.

Advertisement