Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best newish small city car???

Options
  • 27-03-2024 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Changed job a year ago to now work and live in the same town so no longer need my diesel commuter car, currently 2014 Peugeot 308 allure (has served me well). Each morning all I do is creche/school run and drive to work, parking in a tight multi-story. Total 5km but 40mins in traffic. Reverse order in the evening. Kiddos are 3 and 6 so no need for buggy's etc. Been looking at petrol cars recently but can't decide and would appreciate any opinions on the below or other suggestions:

Skoda Kamiq, Skoda Scala, VW Golf, VW T-roc, SEAT Leon, SEAT Arona, Ford focus.

💶 MAX Budget would be 15k loan @300p/m over 4yrs plus what I can get for my own (preferably as a trade in, as I can't be without a car)

Final piece of info... We have a bigger diesel SUV for family trips which the wife uses as her daily car. So newer car is just for me and kids locally.

Lastly, I promise 😬, we have a double driveway but 2nd spot has a tree in front of the sitting room window thus making it only suitable for small cars. Wife loves the tree before you ask 🤣

👀 Hoping to see some familiar posters give their recommendations, long time listener first time caller

Thanks for reading

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement